After 90 days of hibernation, One Health & Fitness is NOW OPEN under strict Level 2 Restrictions. The health and safety of our entire One Fam is of the utmost importance to us. We’ve worked very hard to ensure we are 100% compliant with the latest government regulations.
The “NEW” normal during Level 2 Restrictions look something like this
All members are required to pre-book their attendance.
Sessions will run for 60 minutes
Members will need to pre book for:
- General Gym Usage
- Ladies Only Area
- Group Exercise Classes
- Fusion Studio (Wellness and Cycle)
One Health & Fitness members will be offered access to the gym and classes via a booking platform. The booking platform is a web based program which will provide our member with a convenient and efficient way to manage workout schedules in a safe and 100% compliant environment.
Members will be able to book up to 5 days in advance
Cancellations can be made up to 2 hours prior to your booking without penalty.
For the benefit of our entire One Community, we’ve created of a list of essential requirements for each time you visit the gym.
- Wash your hands using our provided Hand Sanitizers, located at Reception upon entry
- Please practice social distancing at all times
- Disinfectant and wipe down of exercise equipment before and after use – each and every time
- Use a clean towel each time you attend a session or class
- Bring your own filled water bottle – our water station will not be available during Level 2 restrictions
- Self Serve and contactless logging in and logging out using your 24/7 FiT Pass.
- We will provide Hand Sanitizer stations throughout the gym, please ensure you regularly sanitize your hands
- We are unable to mind your keys / phone etc at Reception
- Change rooms. Showers and lockers will be unavailable – so we strongly suggest you come dressed in your workout gear, ready to go!
- If you are participating in any Group Exercise, Yoga or Pilates class, we strongly recommend you bring your own exercise / yoga matt. We will be selling a limited number of high quality matts at Reception for $25
- We will provide an adequate supply of disinfectant wipes or disinfecting solutions and disposable paper towel for members to wipe down exercise equipment before and after use. These will be readily available across the gym floor and in our seperate studios
- Random, contactless Body Temperature checks will be performed prior to the commencement of gym sessions / classes
- If you are feeling unwell, or present with cold / flu like symptoms, you will not be permitted access to the gym
OUR STAFFED HOURS (during Level 2 Restrictions)
Monday – Thursday 5.30am - 10.30pm
Friday 5.30am – 9.30pm
Saturday & Sunday 8am to 6pm
Gym / Class Access will only be done via our Booking Portal. Please ensure you PRE BOOK your visit prior to attending. Casual Entry is subject to availability.
There will be no 24/7 access during Level 2 (as per government regulations)